Looking for a fast way to feed a crowd? These Sheet Pan Scrambled Eggs are perfect for any breakfast or brunch. They also make great egg squares for breakfast sandwiches!
File this under recipes that will make your life easier! Whether you are fixing a brunch, feeding a crowd, or just trying to meal prep for your family. These Simple Sheet Pan Scrambled Eggs take only minutes! They are a great way to serve a quick, healthy breakfast and they make perfect egg squares for breakfast sandwiches too!
How to make sheet pan scrambled eggs
When I say Simple, I mean simple!
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. In a bowl, whisk together your eggs, milk, salt and pepper. Line a sheet pan with parchment paper.
I have full sheet pans, but didn’t need quite that many eggs today. I created a divider with a piece of foil tucked under my parchment paper.
Do you need parchment paper? Technically no, but it makes serving and cleanup ten times easier.
Pour egg mixture onto the parchment paper and pop the pan into the oven. Bake at 400 for about 15 minutes or until your eggs are cooked through.
To serve simply cut into egg squares.
So now that you know how to make basic Sheet Pan Scrambled eggs it’s time to mix things up a bit. You can make these as fancy or as plain as you want. Turn them into sheet pan omelets by throwing on any of these toppings before you bake.
- vegetables: onions, peppers, mushrooms, spinach
If you are trying to avoid dairy you can still make these oven baked scrambled eggs without a problem. You can use any dairy free milk substitute. It works just as well.
Any uneaten eggs should be stored in the fridge for up to 2 days. You can also cut these into egg squares and freeze them for individual breakfast servings.
Simple remove from the freezer and heat in the microwave when you are ready to enjoy.
They can be frozen for up to 3 months.
Sheet Pan Scrambled Eggs
- 12 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400 Degrees F.
- Line your sheet pan with parchement paper. This makes for easy cleanup and serving.
- In a bowl whisk together eggs and milk. Season with salt and pepper as desired.
- Pour eggs onto covered sheet pan. If you would like to add additional toppings like cheese, veggies, and more you could do so now.
- Pop pan into the oven for about 15 minutes or until your eggs are cooked through.
- Slice the eggs into square servings and enjoy!