The past couple days I have been hungry for something sweet. So, after thinking about it for awhile, I decided I would make a batch of Strawberry Cookies. It is a super simple recipe! It is one of those that I almost always have the ingredients on hand. I don’t have any super deals for this recipe. However, it isn’t expensive to make.
Super Simple Strawberry Cookies
- 1 strawberry cake mix
- 1/3 cup oil
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup pureed Strawberries
- powdered sugar
- chopped pecans - optional
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Mix all ingredients except Powdered Sugar.
- You can mix by hand, or with mixer.
- Mix just until everything is well incorporated.
- Scoop into 1-inch dough balls onto a parchment lined cookie sheet.
- You could use a well-greased cookie sheet, but I prefer parchment paper.
- Bake at 375 for 10 minutes or until the edges turn golden brown. Allow cooling on pan for about 2 minutes then move to cooling rack. While on cooling rack sprinkle with Powdered Sugar.