These are requested on a weekly basis at my house. After all, they are The Best Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Cookies EVER! Seriously…they are amazing!
These are my kid’s favorites and can be found in our cookie jar all the time. I even make the dough ahead and pop it in the freezer for a quick hot plate of cookies after school. You can check out just how with this Freezer Cookie Dough. These are adapted from one of my favorite Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipes. I have adjusted them to be made gluten free & dairy free.
Don’t pay $5+ for a small pack of store-bought cookies that are dry and tasteless. Make these and no one will even know they are gluten-free!
The Best Gluten Free Chocolate Chip CookiesPrint Recipe
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Cream Butter and Sugars together in Mixer.
- Scrape down sides, add Eggs and Vanilla, mix well.
- Scrape down sides again, add Baking soda, salt, and flour.
- Mix until incorporated. Add more flour if dough is too sticky.
- Mix in Bag of Chocolate Chips until evenly distributed.
- Drop by rounded teaspoonful onto parchment lined cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until edges are golden brown.
- Makes at least 4 Dozen depending on size of cookie.Dairy Free
- Use a dairy free margarine and a diary free chocolate chip like Ghirardelli Semi Sweet Chocolate Chips.