Skip take out and make your own homemade copycat Chick-Fil-A Sauce. Just a few ingredients and super simple to make.
Chick-Fil-A Sauce is a fan favorite. It is a go-to choice anytime we go to Chick-Fil-A, and we always try to get a little extra. With rumblings of a Chick-Fil-A Sauce shortage, it was time to whip up and share this Copycat recipe that is simple to make!
This yummy Copycat Chick Fil A sauce is made with
- yellow mustard
- bbq sauce
- liquid smoke (natural hickory smoke flavor)
- onion powder
- garlic powder
- sea salt
Nothing fancy here. Just add your ingredients to a mixing bowl and whisk. Really…that is it!
You can make Vegan Chick Fil A Sauce! YES, it’s a thing! Just use your favorite vegan mayo. Also, depending on your beliefs, you can substitute a different sweetener for honey.
Store any uneaten sauce in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.
Chick-Fil-A’s most popular sauce is delicious with chicken nuggets and sandwiches. It is also delicious with fries.
- Use a sweet bbq sauce like this homemade BBQ Sauce Recipe or Sweet Baby Rays.
- Taste the sauce and adjust the seasonings to get the flavor you love!
- Warning: Once you make this homeade chick-fil-a sauce you will be craving it all the time.
Other Copycat Recipes
Try these yummy recipes too!
- Copycat Chick-Fil-A Market Salad
- The Best Gluten Free Chicken Nuggets Recipe
- Easy Air Fryer Blooming Onion Recipe
According to chick-fil-a, it is a blend of honey mustard, bbq, and ranch.
Yes, and if you make it at home, it can be vegan too!
Copycat Chick-Fil-A Sauce
- In a small bowl, add all sauce ingredients and whisk thoroughly until incorporated.
A sweeter barbecue sauce works best for this recipe – I used Sweet Baby Ray’s original sauce