It’s not just for bagels! This Everything Bagel Seasoning recipe is so simple to make and it tastes just like the famous Trader Joes version!
My love for Trader Joes runs deep and they have some staple products that are my go to whenever I am shopping. One of them is their Everything Bagel Seasoning. We love to use it for all types of dishes. When I can’t get to the store I whip up this copycat version. This Everything Bagel Seasoning Recipe is one of those recipes everyone should have.
This is just a simple spice blend. Measure your spices and mix together in a jar or bowl. Use as desired.
Store in an airtight container until ready to use and enjoy.
Now that you’ve made this tasty seasoning what do you use everything bagel seasoning for…besides bagels of course. Well here is a list of a few things to try.
- Bread (breadsticks, pretzels, bagels, & More)
- Snack Mixes like this Chex Mix
- Mac & Cheese (yes I said it! This one is the BEST EVER!)
- Delicious on poultry! Roast chicken, turkey, and more!
- Make incredible eggs! Try it on these Sheet Pan Scrambled Eggs
- Sprinkle it on a salad or use it in homemade salad dressing. It really kicks up this Apple Cider Vinaigrette.
There are honestly so many more yummy ways to use this. Share some of your favorites in the comments below.
Everything Bagel Seasoning Recipe
- 4 tbsp poppy seeds
- 2 tbsp white sesame seeds
- 2 tbsp black sesame seeds
- 2 1/2 tbsp dried minced garlic
- 2 1/2 tbsp dried mined onion
- 1 1/2 tbsp coarse salt kosher, flaked sea salt, etc.
- Mix all of the spices together in a bowl and store in an airtight container or spice jar until ready to use.