A super simple dinner that is on the table in 30 minutes! Gluten Free and so tasty! You have to try this easy Italian Sausage & Potato Sheet Pan Dinner Recipe.
Talk about an easy to throw together dinner that the entire family will love! This takes minutes to get in the oven and about 30 minutes to cook! Make some garlic bread and a side salad and this Italian Sausage & Potato Roast will easily serve an army! I have even just done the sausage and peppers for sandwiches and served the potatoes on the side. Perfect either way!
You literally just cut up the sausage, peppers, potatoes, and onions and toss them on a foil lined baking sheet with a little bit of olive oil and some seasonings. Roast in your oven at 450 for 30 minutes. That is it.
Warning: Your house will smell all kinds of amazing while this is cooking!
- 1 Package of Italian Sausage (about 5 links)
- 2 Bell Peppers (I use one yellow, one green for color)
- 1 Sweet Onion
- 1 lb Red potatoes (cut in quarters about 4 potatoes)
- 1-2 Tbsp Olive oil
- ¼ tsp oregano
- 1 tsp Garlic salt
- Dash of pepper
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Wash a cut Peppers and onions into strips. Wash and cut potatoes too.
- Place all of the cut veggies onto a large baking sheet.
- Toss veggies with olive oil and seasonings.
- Cut sausages into 3 or 4 pieces per sausage. Place the sausage pieces on the pan with the veggies.
- Place pan in the oven and bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove and serve!
More Easy Dinner Recipes
Amanda is a busy mom of 3 that is constantly on the lookout for shortcuts to add more happiness to the day. She loves creating recipes, printables, DIY, and sharing family fun tips with you.