Easy delicious donuts in under 10 minutes thanks to this Quick Air Fryer Donuts Recipe! Finish them off with your favorite toppings!
Fresh donuts are a treat that no one can turn down. They are warm, doughy, sweet, and delicious! You can have that fresh donut taste in under 10 minutes in your own kitchen with this simple Air Fryer Donuts Recipe.
How to Make Air Fryer Donuts
These start off with a can of flaky biscuits. You can use homemade biscuit dough but you may not get as fluffy of a result. Just use a round cookie cuter to cut the center (donut hole) out. Brush your air fryer basket with oil and place the biscuit dough in the basket or rack.
Cook these at 350 degrees F for 5 minutes. Then comes the fun part; decide what you want to top your donut with.
The donuts can be topped with anything you prefer. These are topped with frosting, but you can also top them with
- Cinnamon Sugar
- & More
More Air Fryer Recipes
New appliances can take up space and can be expensive. While donuts might not be enough to make you buy an air fryer, it can make so much more. In fact, I use it more than my oven; especially during the warmer months.
We love our air fryer for cooking French fries, chicken nuggets, or anything frozen that typically needs the oven. It totally out performs. You can also try these
Quick Air Fryer Donuts
- 1 tube refrigerated flaky biscuits
- Olive oil
- Cinnamon and Sugar ( - ½ cup granulated sugar and 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon)
- 2 tablespoons butter (melted)
- frosting (any flavor)
- Glaze (- 1 cup powdered sugar and 2-3 teaspoons milk or heavy cream)
- Sprinkles (optional)
- Open biscuits and lay on cutting board
- Cut centers out of each biscuit with a round cookie cutter
- Spread olive oil on bottom of air fryer basket using a pastry brush
- Lay 3-4 biscuits in basket
- Cook at 350 degrees for 4-5 minutes
- Let cool slightly and coat with topping of your choice
- Enjoy immediately or store in airtight container for 1-2 days
Cinnamon and Sugar Topping
- Melt butter in small dish in microwave
- In a small bowl, combine sugar and cinnamon
- Using a pastry brush, cover top and sides of doughnuts with melted butter
- Immediately spoon cinnamon and sugar mixture over doughnuts
Frosting (this can be used with any flavor of frosting)
- Add about ½ of the can of frosting (about 1 cup) to a microwave safe bowl
- Melt in microwave 20-30 seconds until thin but not too thin
- Stir until completely smooth
- Dip top of doughnut into frosting
- Turn over and shake gently to evenly spread frosting
- Add sprinkles if you like
- Add powdered sugar to small bowl
- Gradually add milk or cream and whisk until desired consistency
- Dip top of doughnut into glaze
- Turn over and shake gently to evenly spread glaze
More Donut Recipes
I am Amanda. Mom to 3 wonderful kids & lots of furbabies. Plus wife to my hubby, David, for 20 years (gosh that makes me sound old). In our house we love to get outside, have family fun, and enjoy all Florida has to offer (Hey, Universal!) We do all of that with a few shortcuts.