This post may contain affiliate links.
Easter is Sunday and I just bought my ham today! I know I will have left over ham for days to come. This is a great recipe to use that leftover ham, and who doesn’t love Tater Tots?! This is an old classic at my house. For some reason it fell out of rotation, but it is back in!
I love casseroles! Something about having the entire meal in one dish makes clean up a breeze and is just so homey. Plus, this meal is so easy. Seriously less than 5 minutes before it was in the oven! Then it only takes 20 minutes to bake. In the time you could order a pizza you could feed your family this savory meal
Ham & Tater Tot Casserole
- 2 lbs tater tots
- 1 26 ounce cream of chicken soup
- 1 lb ham diced
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 12 ounces shredded mild cheddar cheese
Combine soup, ham onion, 1 cup cheese, and 1 lbs tater tots.
Put ingredients into greased casserole.
Put the other lb tator tots on top and sprinkle with reserved cheese.
Bake at 350 for 1 hour.
- Gluten Free- Ore Ida Tater Tots are Gluten Free. Just check the label of your cream soup and you are good to go.
- You can substitute any veggie, or type of cheese.
- This is great to take to a gathering