Pull out the chips and call your friends! This is The Best Loaded Queso Dip Recipe you will ever try! Great for parties and game day!
Do you ever just get a craving for chips and queso? Of course you do! Who doesn't? This is the BEST loaded Queso Recipe you will ever try! It isn't that jarred junk. This queso recipe is LOADED and full of beef, sausage, and all the things that could really make it a meal. I mean, there are worse things than queso for dinner!
When it comes to a holiday, game day, or any party this Loaded Queso Dip is perfect! You can keep it warm by putting it in a crockpot on the warm setting. That is where everyone will be hanging out! Trust me!
Keto Friendly Queso Dip
This Loaded Queso dip is perfect if you are looking for a keto friendly appetizer. Just omit the black beans. The rest of the dip is very low carb friendly.
How to Make the Best Queso Dip
This recipe is so easy to assemble. Just brown your sausage and ground beef. You can do these at the same time, in the same skillet to save on mess.
In a large pot, heat the tomatoes over medium heat. Add in the cheeses, sour cream, and seasonings and stir until melted. Then throw in the meat, beans, onion, and cilantro.
Continue to cook over low heat until everything is melted together and happy. If you feel like your dip is too thick you can thin it out with a little bit of milk. Serve and enjoy!
What to Dip
When it comes to quest any type of tortilla chip is always a winner! If you are trying to eat low carb or keto the small fiesta mini peppers cut in half make excellent dip scoopers. You can also use any type of veggie chip.
The Best Loaded Queso Dip
- 28 oz diced tomatoes and chilies 2 14oz cans
- ½ pound white american cheese shredded or sliced
- ½ pound pepperjack cheese shredded or sliced
- 8 oz cream cheese
- ½ cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 pound ground beef browned and drained
- 1/2 pound sausage browned and drained
- 15 oz black beans canned, rinsed and drained
- ¼ cup red onion chopped
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro chopped
- Brown the ground beef and sausage in a skillet over medium heat.
- In a medium stock pot or dutch oven, heat the diced tomatoes and chilies over medium-low.
- Stir in the cheeses, sour cream, garlic powder, and onion powder. Continuing stirring, leaving only for very short periods of time, until completely melted and blended.
- Add the remaining ingredients to the pot and stir to combine.
- Optional: If a thinner sauce is desired, add ½ cup milk.
- Serve with assorted chips and vegetable dippers.