These are one of my favorite gluten-free cookies of ALL TIME! The are simple to make, have only a few ingredients, and are lower in calories than you would ever imagine. They are practically the most perfect cookie ever!
I get asked a lot for the recipe for the glaze that is on the cookie. There is none. When these bake up they naturally form that glazed look on top. These are very light and chewy.
The perfect way to end the day.
Or start it.
Or enjoy with a cup of coffee.
Or….you get the idea.
Flourless Fudge Chunk Cookies
- ⅔ Cup Cocoa Powder
- 3 Cups Powdered Sugar
- ⅛ tsp salt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2-4 egg whites
- 1½ cup Chocolate Chips
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F
- Set aside two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- IN a large bowl whisk together the powdered sugar with the cocoa powder and salt.
- Whisk in vanilla and 2 egg whites.
- Beat just until the batter is moistened. You are looking for a brownie-like consistency in the batter. Add additional egg whites until you reach that consistency; I used all 4.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Scoop the batter by the tablespoonfuls onto the prepared baking sheets. Leave plenty of space for each cookie to spread.
- Bake for 12 - 14 minutes or until the tops are glossy and lightly cracked.
- Let the cookies cool completely on the baking sheet and then store in an airtight container for up to 3 days.