I married my husband twelve years ago, and I have spoiled him. I can admit that. I cook him all kinds of goodies, I clean the house, and not because he expected it, but because I love him. Now that I have 3 kids and am running around all day everyday, he somehow still thinks I have time to spoil him. Which I don’t….I laugh that I am lucky if I can sneak away to the bathroom somedays. But their are occasions that I don’t mind hitting the kitchen and whipping up a treat. I knew he was going to be ready to get comfy on the couch for Monday night football. I figured he deserved a special snack. I threw together these buffalo chicken bites. The have all of the flavor of Buffalo Chicken Wings, but they are so much easier to make. Perfect for watching football.
- 1 tube Pillsbury Crescent Rolls (or similar)
- 1 cup Shredded or cubed cooked chicken
- ¼ cup Hot Sauce
- ¼ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- ¼ cup blue cheese crumbles
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F
- In a medium mixing bowl mix together the chicken, hot sauce, and cheeses.
- On a lightly floured surface roll out the crescent dough pressing together the seems.
- Spread the chicken mix thinly over the dough and roll it up like a jelly roll.
- Place the roll in the fridge for 5-10 minutes to set up.
- Remove from fridge and slice into 1 inch pieces.
- Place on parchment covered baking sheet and bake at 400 F for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve with blue cheese dressing and celery.
Gather your ingredients and preheat the oven to 400 F.
In a bowl mix together everything except for the crescent dough. 😉
Roll out the crescent roll dough pinching the seems together. Spread the chicken mix over the crescent roll dough and roll up like a jelly roll.
After the dough is rolled place in the fridge for 5-10 minutes to set up. Then slice in one inch pieces and place on parchment covered baking sheet and bake for 10-12 minutes at 400 Degrees F.
Serve with Blue Cheese dressing and Celery Sticks!